About Me

Hey! My name is Simon D., and I’m a 7th Grader who loves to write! I also love theater, because I think it’s really fun to play as someone different than yourself. My favorite colors are reds (who would’ve guessed?), browns, and pastel colors. I am very creative and crafty, and I’ll use any opportunity I get to build something cool. I, personally, am very interested in custom keyboards. As I said, I love writing, because I love making stories up and seeing what people think of them. Whenever I write a story, I also tend to put myself in as a character under a different name. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be Australia, because I love their accents and there is a lot of fun stuff to do there. I have lived in several different places, and the farthest I’ve ever traveled to is in Europe, because I used to live in Germany (I didn’t love it). Currently, I live with my mom and my brother in Draper, Utah, and I am working hard to be a straight-A student at Draper Park Middle School.

Some stories posted on here may be made in partnership with some of my friends. These stories will almost always be posted in a shareable Google Doc link, unless it is shorter and we are able to share it as a normal post.

This blog, for the most part, is a pretty normal blog. I will post about a lot of different things, not just stories I write.

Yes, the URL of this website is a reference to one of my stories. Thank you!